What is it about
Right now, people need more support in the workplace than ever. We’re still juggling the uncertainties of COVID-19, and many of us are returning to in-person work. At the same time, we’re living through a period of significant social change, including calls for greater social justice, equity, and inclusivity.
In times of change, organizations have a responsibility to create a work environment where people feel respected and heard. Specifically, HR leaders need to create the right opportunities for employees to share their experiences and learn from each other.
That’s why Justworks and 360Learning have teamed up to offer a webinar on the practical steps you can take to support your diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) initiatives.
What you'll learn
- How HR teams can empower people to get involved with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives
- The communication channels you can use to create communities of support, encourage people to share their experiences, and give them the opportunity to self-educate
- How to support people with mental health resources
- The critical role of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), and how to recognize people for their contributions to ERGs
- How offering training in rational thinking and writing can help people address sensitive topics in a way that is clear, inclusive, and focused on outcomes