Traditional training methods are facing a reality check. A mere 14% of learners see real value in the conventional annual training day, while an impressive 63% thrive through continuous informal learning – tapping into peers, mentors, and self-directed exploration.
Are you ready to spearhead a new era of learning and development? Don't miss this exclusive opportunity to explore how collaborative learning academies and mentorship programmes can be the catalysts your organisation needs to bridge the gap between formal and informal learning.
Join L&D Experts David James, CLO at 360Learning, and Nick Ross, CEO and Founder of Guider-AI, for a live discussion that will shift your learning paradigm:
- 🚀 Enhance training agendas and erase skill gaps: Uncover how expert-led academies reshape training, helping you craft customized learning paths that target your organization's precise needs and bridge skill gaps.
- 🌐 Decentralise learning for tangible results: Witness the power of decentralising learning – from identifying needs to content creation. Understand how this shift in strategy fuels innovation and empowers teams to excel.
- 🤝 Nurture continuous upskilling from within: Explore the transformative potential of mentorship and feedback loops. Learn how these dynamic relationships facilitate seamless upskilling, fostering a culture of steady improvement.
- 💡 Reveal hidden enterprise mentorship opportunities: Unveil the untapped potential of mentorship within enterprise organisations. From leadership development to knowledge transfer, harness mentorship's real-world impact.
- 🔍 Real-life success stories and practical insights: Embark on a journey through authentic examples of academies and mentoring programs in action. Witness firsthand how organisations like yours are revolutionising learning and achieving significant outcomes.
Mark your calendar for September 26 at 3PM BST and get ready to shape the future of learning in your organisation. This session is your gateway to fostering meaningful change and cultivating a culture of continuous improvement.